Online booking guide
Once you have contacted me via email to discuss your tattoo idea, I’ll forward you to the online booking page. There you can see the time slots I have available and choose an appointment time that best suits you.
The booking page is exclusive for clients who already contacted me via email and received an appointment time estimate.
Any other bookings will be dismissed without follow up. If you haven’t contacted me yet, you can do so here.
- Click on the link provided via email.
- Navigate the calendar to find a day that suits you, considering the time needed for your appointment. Each block is a 30min slot, so you can count them to check if I have enough time for your appointment that day – for example, if your estimated appointment time is 2 hours, you’ll need to find a day with at least 4 blocks available.
- Click on the starting time for your appointment. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Add your full name, phone number and email address. Use the “Duration” menu to select the time needed for your appointment, as informed via email.
- Please wait for a confirmation email from me. I will send you a message once the deposit comes through. If you don’t make the deposit within a week from booking, the appointment will be cancelled.
No deposit is required for consultations or touch ups.
Making a deposit
Rescheduling or cancelling an appointment
If you need to make any changes to your appointment, please contact me via email.
In order to make this process quick and efficient for everyone, please commit to the time you provided in the booking system and try not to move it around.
Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled with at least 48h notice. The deposit will be forfeited in case of last minute cancellations or no-shows. Read more about it in my FAQs.